Athleisure has never looked so great! Partially hand-made, each of these designer sneakers are unique, and have a story to tell!
This amazing shoe! Are you a tattoo connoisseur? If so, chances are you've heard of the famed Czech tattoo artist, Ondrash (aka Ondra Konupčík.) His schedule is so busy, it takes 3-5 years before you can wear his work of art on your body!
Stylish and comfortable, these soft high-top sneakers are ideal for city walking, museums visits, coffee shops outings, art openings, or any other formal or informal event. Match them easily with your favorite jeans, skirt or shorts for the perfect look. And they are oh-so-comfortable.
Using leftover pieces of rubber in a traditional vulcanization process is what creates the soles’ unique marbled look. Because of their hand-made nature, the left and right sole will not be exactly the same, adding to the overall charm of your shoes.
KAVE Footwear Features:
- Partially hand-made in the Czech Republic with existing tools and machinery from the last century. Designed by the acclaimed Czech designer Eva Klabalová.
- Made with durable cotton upper, and recycled rubber sole.
- Sustainable, vegan, 100% eco-friendly, made without glue, come with a PETA certificate.
- Rubber sole is slip-resistant on most surfaces.
- Removable inner insole and arch support.