HIGH TOP 55/2/30 ORIENT
Athleisure has never looked so great! Partially hand-made and containing a shot of reclaimed espresso beans in their soles, each of these designer sneakers have a story to tell!
Stylish and comfortable, these high-top sneakers with black accented cotton upper and colorful outsoles are ideal for city walking, museums visits, coffee shops outings, art openings, or any other formal or informal event. Match them easily with your favorite jeans, skirt or shorts for the perfect look!
Using leftover pieces of rubber in a traditional vulcanization process is what creates the soles’ unique marbled look. Because of their hand-made nature, the left and right sole will not be exactly the same, adding to the overall charm of your shoes.
KAVE Footwear Features:
- Partially hand-made in the Czech Republic with existing tools and machinery from the last century. Designed by the acclaimed Czech designer Eva Klabalová.
- Made with durable cotton upper, recycled rubber sole with recycled coffee grounds.
- Sustainable, vegan, 100% eco-friendly, made without glue, come with a PETA certificate.
- Rubber sole is slip-resistant on most surfaces.
- Removable inner insole and arch support.